Condensing units (CDUs) are the outdoor HVAC/R units. Their main function is to condense refrigerant or other substances from their gaseous state to liquid state. The latent heat is then transferred to the condenser coolant.
Condensing units can either be an air conditioning unit, refrigeration unit, or part of a heat pump. A typical HVAC/R condensing unit has:
- A compressor to increase the pressure of refrigerant to keep the liquid refrigerant moving along
- A fan for blowing the outside air through the heat exchanger to help cool the refrigerant
- A condensing coil to help send the heat carried by the refrigerant to the outside
It is very important to make sure the Condensing Unit is always clean and clear of any debris
(leaves, tree branches, etc.) to prevent blockages and to prevent your HVAC unit from working harder than is necessary.
It is also recommended that your Condensing Unit be placed in a shady area so it does not overheat as easily with the hot summer temperatures.
Our Condensing Unit guarantees full efficiency with:
- Original Copeland compressor
- Air-cooled Condenser+Motor
- Danfoss solenoid valve
- Danfoss filter drier
- Danfoss pressure controller
- Receiver tank
- Pressure gauge
- Sight Glass
- Oil Separator
- Accumulator (For Low Temp)